Mats Inc. is a privately held business headquartered in Massachusetts with additional distribution facilities in Georgia and sales offices throughout the United States. For more than 4 decades, Mats Inc. has delivered quality commercial matting and flooring solutions, and our customers have come to expect the very best from us: award-winning product designs, deep stocking levels, and world-class service. Customers rely on Mats Inc. for functional, aesthetic, and environmentally-friendly product innovations across three major lines of business: Entrance Systems, Matting and Specialty Products, Sports Flooring, and Contract Flooring.
Many of our flooring products have been recognized for their design, being included in a great design project or for being green. Some of our product achievements include:
- Awards for Environmental Achievement and Healthcare and Education Design from the Starnet Worldwide Commercial Flooring Partnership for Pro Track Series foot grilles and Panorama rubber tiles.
- Green GOOD DESIGN™ Award from the European Centre for Architecture, Art, Design and Urban Studies and the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design for Debolon vinyl rolls and PURline botanol rolls and PURline Elements botanol planks and tiles.
- Award for Design Excellence (ADEX) by Design Journal Magazine for Floorazzo terrazzo tiles and Panorama rubber tiles.
- Most Sustainable and Architect’s Choice Awards Sponsored by FacilityCare Magazine in association with the Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo for PURline botanol rolls.
- German Design Council’s interior innovation award 2014 for PURline botanol rolls.
We are committed to maintaining strict environmental standards across our businesses, and we are proud to offer Green Label Plus and FloorScore® certified products, GreenGuard certified adhesives, and environmentally-friendly maintenance and end-of-life recycling programs.
We value our relationships with our customers and strive to meet their needs—every step of the way. Our customers are the reason for our success, without them we would not exist. We continue to evolve to improve our products and services based on what customers are telling us. Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us to let us know how we are doing Contact Us, call us at 800-MATS-INC (800-628-7462) or send a note to email@example.com.
If you would like to receive information about deals, trends and the newest innovations in flooring, sign up for our monthly news.